Tabaluga-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Thompson Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone

2 posters

Go down

Chris Thompson Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone  Empty Chris Thompson Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone

Post  TroyTheDragonLover Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:15 am

Hey everyone thought I'd post a thread about Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone the English version of Shinning Silence. Being a native English speaker I really enjoy the CD and the music is very nice simillar to all the Peter Maffay albums. I also found a interesting interview with Chris where he talks about it here is the link. http://dmme.net/interviews/chthomp.html
He talks about a lot of his music work but it's featured in this.
As far as I'm aware the English versions story and German one are pretty alike but the lyrics are different from comparing.
TroyTheDragonLover
TroyTheDragonLover

Back to top Go down

Chris Thompson Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone  Empty Re: Chris Thompson Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone

Post  Arktos Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:07 pm

To build a bridge across the river
where tears of sadness turn to joy...

That's my favorite track from the album.
It's a shame, as he calls it, that it didn't get to be released worldwide.
Arktos
Arktos

Back to top Go down

Chris Thompson Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone  Empty Re: Chris Thompson Tabaluga and the Magic Jadestone

Post  TroyTheDragonLover Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:49 pm

Oh yes that's a very good song. Smile
My favorite is One Step at a Time Smile
TroyTheDragonLover
TroyTheDragonLover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down