Tabaluga-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Cartoons

5 posters

Go down

Other Cartoons Empty Other Cartoons

Post  Tyrion Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:16 am

Tyrion wrote:What other kind of cartoons do you like? Tell us, please =)

**to view the original topic and previous replies, please check >this link< **
Tyrion
Tyrion
Admin

http://tabaluga-fans.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Other Cartoons Empty Re: Other Cartoons

Post  TroyTheDragonLover Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:20 pm

I love cartoons

Last edited by TroyTheDragonLover on Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TroyTheDragonLover
TroyTheDragonLover

Back to top Go down

Post  TabalugaDragon Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:39 am

My second favorite cartoon after Tabaluga is Land Before Time movies(not the TV show, it was pretty weak and cheap), I also like some superhero animated shows like Wolverine and the X-men and Green Lantern: the animated series(and it's 2 animated movies), both were unfairly cancelled after the first season. In my childhood I used to enjoy a lot of Disney TV shows: Chip and Dale resque rangers, Aladdin, Goof Troop, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck. Of more recent shows I liked most of Avatar the last airbender, Gravity Falls(not the parts with dinosaurs though, I hated those), Wishfart.
TabalugaDragon
TabalugaDragon
Admin

https://tabalugafans.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Post  Arktos Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:18 pm

The 80's and the 90's, the golden cartoon era...
I was a big fan of Pokèmon. I had T-shirts, GameBoy games, sticker albums, playing cards, anything. My all-time favorite's always been Mewtwo, but I also fancied Charizard and Gengar.
Beetlejuice. I keep telling myself I'll fetch the complete series DVD box but I keep postponing. I grew out of the Pokèmon anime now and just happen to play the games on some emulator, but BeeJ stuck around: like Tabaluga, I can never grow tired of watching it. It's very clever even from an adult's point of view because of its puns and wordplays and references that only an adult can understand. Talk about a two-level cartoon.
Digimon. I was still too young to spell Rokusho correctly, but I knew he was a favorite of mine.
Dragon Ball. I wasn't that much into the Z series (too much fighting, too little plot), but loved young Goku in both the original and the GT series.
The Simpsons. They withstood the test of time, just as Tabaluga and Beetlejuice did.
Hamtaro was rather cute, but it never developed into an obsession.

I think that's it!

Edit.
No that's not. I forgot my first obsession, but I was too young to remember it at that time and what I know now is what my parents told me about it.
Biker Mice from Mars.
I couldn't even speak proper sentences, I couldn't even read. I think I was like... 3? And yet, according to my mum, whenever the show was on I would go all "here come the biker mice from arms! here come the biker mice from arms!". (Italian title was Biker Mice da Marte, but little me used to mispronounce it as Biker Mice Armate). I tried watching some of it growing up, but didn't find it that much great and ended up wondering what was through my mind when I was a toddler. Who knows.
Arktos
Arktos

Back to top Go down

Post  Animalista 87 Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:48 pm

i love cartoons,they helped me so much during the most difficult moments...i expecially love western animation such as disney movies and series and those cartoons i can watch on tv channels such as rai yoyo,k2,super!,cartoonito...
Animalista 87
Animalista 87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum